Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Catalog Cover

LOOK! at this fab catalog coverage. Oh, it is wonderful inside and out. Just wait till you get this wonderful book in your hands. I do believe that you will not be able to put it down.

New Copic Marker kits exclusive to the Angel Company, Cardstock to match, and tons of new sets. I can say that this catalog is my favorite. It is hard to believe that they could out do themselves from the perfect Serendipity, but they did.

I had an opportunity this weekend to tell Mischelle Smith (the owner) that this is a perfect 10 catalog. I wish everyone had the opportunity to meet her, she is really too wonderful for words. {smile}
>The Angel Company will suprise you this year with all the wonderful tips, ideas, samples, and products. If you would like the new catty let me know it can be yours.

No comments: