Monday, January 31, 2011

Savvy Projects Blog - Random Patterns #1

If you have not check out Savvy Projects Blog in a while you will want to from now on! Mischelle Smith the Owner of The Angel Company is doing tons of samples. And Challenging Angels and Customers alike.Plus if you play along with the stamp set she or the guest designer is using then you will be entered into a drawing on the following Sunday for $50 in TAC products. Whoa! I can not tell you how excited I am.
I pulled this set out since she is featuring it this month on special. Check it out here: http://maria.ismyangel.net/Pages/Homepage.aspx
Be sure to check out Savvy Projects Blog on February 16th for yours truly as a Guest Designer. I am on cloud nine, thank you Lord!
This card is made with the Random Patterns set using Chartreuse ink for the flowers and Burnt Umber for the sentiment. Then I took Miss Moxie designer cardstock and cut the scallop using cloud scissors. I paired that with the More Mimi ribbon, and this is what I created. I have used this sketch before and always like the end results. Hope you do too!
Be sure to be inspired as you will see more from me this month. I am planning on playing along for my chance to win too!

Here is the inside incase you wanted to see it.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

what a cool card ... I wish that I had this set to start playing!!!

mischelle said...

Another great card! I love how you polish the insides of your cards! I need to borrow these ideas!