Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Savvy Blog Projects



Be sure to click the title to link over to the Savvy Projects Blog and see more great cards and Ideas using this set.

This is going to be one fun month of stamping. {BIG Grin}. I am so excited on Feb. 16th my cards will be featured so check back often.

I used the background soup set on this card to add the little circles, then I crimped a piece of cardstock to match my car. I used a button with a little black bling to dress it up. Finally I stamped the sentiment and added more bling with black stickle dots.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Maria love the colors you choose and the button is great

Angela K said...

Love the layout of this card and those are my favorite colors too! Great card, so cute!

Julie Robinson said...

love this card! The colors are awesome

mischelle said...

Love it Maria!

Christine said...

What a cute card--love it!

Chelsea said...

great card ... love your colors and the layout!

Risa said...

Super cute. I love the blue dots on kraft background. Great card.

Kim said...

So Cute! Love your the colors!

Debra Miller said...

Love the button detail and overall layout. Great card Maria!