Saturday, February 12, 2011

Savvy Projects Blog - Cup of Love

I am in love this this set, I had so much fun coloring and creating with this set. This card is made with the Catelynne collection, then I popped the cat.



















This card is made using the nesties for the label, the Scor bug for the embossed dots. I used Catelynne. I love the color palette of this collection. I cut the image out and layered it on white.




Finally, I created this holiday thank you card with the holly images from the cup of love set. I really like how you are not forced to just use the cup on this set. There are so many other great images to use.



3 comments:

StampinCarol said...

These are so cute! Love how dimensional they are!

Chelsea said...

Very very cute. Love the cat popping out of the cup.

Melinda said...

love the way you popped the images! Great job!