Monday, February 7, 2011

Savvy Projects Blog - Cupcake Cuties


What can I say when it is a Mabelle set I get carried away. I did three cards with this set before I even realized it. That is totally my kind of stamping. Mabelle's images are always beautiful and whimsical which I love.







This first card is done with the Angelee SWIC collection and a nestie label. Simple and Sweet.
















The second card is done with Catelynne FWIC collection a quick card.

















Final card is done with a simple sketch that I created. I used watercolor pencils as the medium.



8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute cute cards .... Love the coloring

Melinda said...

While all 3 cards are awesome, my absolute favorite is the 2nd one!

Teresa Jenkins said...

cute cards! I love this set too!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Very nice cards! You made them cute!

Chris said...

whoa! So many cute cards in one spot...love them all. :)

mischelle said...

very nice Maria!

Debra Miller said...

These cards are so cute. love the different layouts - nicely done!

Seleise said...

cute cards - such a great stamp set!