Thursday, February 3, 2011

Savvy Projects Blog - Watercolor Plants

I decided to do a girly and manly car with this set. I love how easy it is to do both. The first sample is made with the uptown girl designer paper. Of course with my favorite color PINK! I just had to make the flower the same color which is Claret. I stamped vintage background in Noir. And finished it off with a little scrappers floss and a button.





The second card is made with the Amberely Grace SWIC collection. I paired it with the cardstock, and Wheat ink. For a more masculine feel.

Be sure to check out the Savvy Projects Blog for more inspiring ideas.






10 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love both of your cards and pink is one of my fav colors this set is perfect for both girl and guy cards.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Wow! Those are so elegant, Maria. I love the pink & black one best!

mischelle said...

Love them both! It was fun to see 2 cards with Uptown Girl back to back! I LOVE the 2nd one in Amberley Grace though ~ serenity!

Julie Robinson said...

I love both of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fave, though is the second one! GREAT job!

Debra Miller said...

Love them both!

Chris said...

You have been stamping up a storm - sorry today is the first time I could come visit but what a treat! I just love the top card - great details. :)

StampinCarol said...

You did great with both genders!

Kim said...

Great cards maria!

Love the stamping on the uptown girl paper,it adds a nice touch!

Chelsea said...

Love the look of the pink and black! Very classy card!

Seleise said...

great idea to show both a feminine and masculine look with this set. the first is my fave because you can't go wrong with pink! great cards!