Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Slider Card

I did not have the stamp set that they are using over at Savvy Projects Blog. So I decided that I could do this slider card. I hope you like it, I used several techniques that are new to me. Like the clouds, that was a first. And this type of slider was a little challenging since my image was going the opposite direction then I needed. LOL

Here is the closed card.


Here is the inside.

If you have a chance say a little prayer for my hubby he is having menicus tear repaired.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute cute cute .... What a great idea!

Julie Robinson said...

This is just GREAT. You don't by chance have instructions you could share - do you?

StampinCarol said...

LOL! I love this! I haven't done one of these in years!!!

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome card!