Monday, June 27, 2011

WOW! Seminar

































Wow, all I can say is you could feel the heart of the Angel Company! The blessings they shared with us was amazing. The new catalog will WOW you, it is truely a masterpiece. I can not believe the different variety of stamps, the new designers and the new cardstock. I am in love with everything TAC!



Not only did they go above expectations they took my breathe away the idea of this catalog. They are encouraging all of us to be a blessings to others. The new Card Club will be sure to wow you as well as the new reward sets. I know that my clients will love this, because all of them already perticipate in a card sharing program. So, if Operation Write Home, St. Judes, Women's Health or any charity/outreach program is up your alley. Then contact me for the details of this program.


























































































1 comment:

Chelsea said...

The catty is fabulous. It's going to be a fun year! It was fun spending time with you at seminar!