Sunday, August 28, 2011

Final Farewell - The Angel Company

It is with great sadness that this will be a final farewell to the Angel Company. I have many fond memories of people, places and gatherings. I will always keep TAC in my heart. I have learned and grown so much during my 6 years with them.











Here of some of my favorite new sets from the Final catalog:


































Wonderful Trees










































Konnichewa (sp?)

















Apple of my eye








































































Beautiful Lace





























Please be sure to check back occasionally, to see samples from my newest adventure.







Be sure to check out everyones work here:


Julie








































































































































Kim


























































































































































25 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great cards. Glad we met through TAC. :)

Julie Robinson said...

wonderful cards!!!!! Your work is just amazing!

Angela K said...

Fun cards, TFS!!

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful Maria!

Wendy Zick said...

Love your cards!

Seleise said...

great cards!!! so many pretty designs!! So glad TAC connected us all!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Great cards. Nice coloring and designs too.

Char said...

Great cards!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful cards and what a nice tribute. What fun we have had through out the years , but we live close enough to continue to get together!!!

Mary said...

Fun cards! Good luck on your new adventure!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Wonderful cards! Love the one with the trees! Good luck in wherever you go from here!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Great cards! Looks like we are going from TAC Angel sisters to A Muse Studio sisters. :) I posted a bit late, but it's there now.

Rita said...

Nice cards.

Christine Pennington said...

First I must say--your post makes me giggle--I love it as is--WONKY! LOL Your cards have always been so inspiring--best wishes in your days ahead.

Laura said...

Awesome cards Maria! It was your Tuesday Sketches that brought me out of my shell, and got me participating on Paper Wings... so I want to say thank you for inspiring me! Wishing you great success on your new adventure with amuse!

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Maria. We live close so I plan on getting together!

Sandy said...

Great cards Maria. Love how you used the elements from Konnichiwa! Pretty.

Carol said...

Absolutely wonderful cards.

Stacy said...

Great cards & wonderful ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

StampinCarol said...

Adorable cards!

Cynthia said...

Such beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Such beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing!

Trudy Osborn said...

Fantastical cards!!! Love each one of them. Those words "final catalogue" are so, so sad.

Kim said...

Beautiful cards Maria! Good luck with your new venture!


Thanks for always being an inspiration!
Hugs

Rita Kegg said...

Maria .... great cards!! I have enjoyed our times together at seminar and will keep in touch via blogs .... keep creating and good luck with AMuse. Blessings