Friday, August 26, 2011

New Chapter




As I told each of you TAC has decided to close it's doors. I had been with them for 6 years and am heartbroken. However, I do understand the decision Mischelle made, and I believe that she made the right one for her family. I have been truely blessed with the people TAC has brought into my life and I am grateful! As this door is closing another is opening...

I am so excited to be a new consultant with Amuse Studio!














It just so happens they are in promo time too! A*Muse*a*Palooza! check out my site http://www.amusestudio.com/maria there is loads of cute stuff. I am sure your wish list will be long!


You can also view the catalog online and view the winter supplement online! So check it out - and see what I'll be doing. I have events scheduled in September in which I will be bringing this new opportunity. If you would like a catalog before the event, just drop me a line.

I am going to be doing a final farewell to my Angel Company inventory, so be on the look out for stamps and such to purchase. Plus, there is an Angel Blog hop scheduled for the 28th, so be sure to check out here.




Thank you all for being great friends, I love the support each of you give.

Inky Hugs,

Maria Van Stratton Amuse Consultant #1363
Shop : www.amusestudio.com/maria

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Congrats Maria and welcome to our group!