Friday, September 16, 2011

Christmas anyone?


So this is really early, I know. But if you think about it there is only 12 weeks till you should be mailing your Christmas cards. So I am going to start getting ready. I have done years when I send out the same card to everyone on my list. Well, this year I am trying to have a different card for each person. So here is the first design, hopefully I can get more winter mojo.




I would love to see your Christmas creations. Be sure to leave a comment and I will check it out.

Happy Creating


3 comments:

Chris said...

Love how you colored the holly two different greens. Nice card!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute Christmas card and I just went through your other posts and LOVED all the cute cards you made. I am stamping this afternoon with my "Amuse" stamps so hopefully i wil lhave some to post soon.

Seleise said...

great Christmas card! I need to get busy and start making some myself. I'll get my new a*muse Christmas sets next week!