Sunday, September 4, 2011

Quickie

Here is a quickie card using the Rock-n-Roll technique. I love the colors that are in the summer collection. I might ended up with them all on my next order. (shhh! don't tell hubby)

I used the Bubblegum, Orange and Papaya Pigment Ink pads from A*muse. I have to say that I was worried that I would not like these inks but I am loving the vibrant colors.

The satin ribbon is gorgeous too, you get 10 ....YES... TEN YARDS! I just want to wrap myself in it. smile

Hope you getting time to create this wonderful Labor day weekend.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great great great card!

Christine said...

Maria, this card is gorgeous. What is rock and roll technique?
Christine H>

Maria said...

The rock n roll technique is where you ink up your stamp with a light color then roll the edges only in a darker color.