Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Template Revamping

I know that some of you were looking for a template Tuesday. Sorry, I have done a lot of thinking about this little weekly challenge. And I decided it could use a little change. Some weeks would be a template, or a color challenge, or a technique or maybe an element. Does this sound like fun?

Well, first off I will be renaming this Tuesday Challenge. Then if you would like to search them you could.

This first challenge I decided to use Orange as my focus. At the last moment I decided to apply the sentiment in black, I was afraid it would not show any other way.

I know my friend Vickie will be cringing since she dislikes Orange so much. I am sure she would rock this design in Purple which is her favorite color.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like the orange!

Seleise said...

great card!!

Rita Holmes said...

Cute card! I love orange.