Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2nd Blog Hop - Amuse

If you are participating in the blog hop you should have come from Mindy's Blog and if not, you should start at the beginning at Tami's Blog until you come to my blog.

The theme of this hop is scrapbooking, now this is not my tradition size so be kind. I struggled with the 8 1/2 by 11 format. Plus, I am not the best photographer when it comes to scrap pages. I wish I had more time but I am down to the last minute. So here is my creation. This is a pix of me and kiddos when we went to the Gaylord Opryland. The place is incredible, filled with plants and even a little canal that had boat rides. My kids loved it even with all the walking. LOL! We hope to get back to Nashville soon it is a really treasure to visit.

Now, you can continue your journey at Lori's Blog. Hope you enjoy all the scrapbook creations.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute page Maria!

Tami said...

Love the trail of hearts!

Brenda Lee said...

I love how you incorporated the tickets onto your page. And who doesn't love hearts. Very cute.

Carissa said...

So cute!

Angie said...

I really like your mix of papers!